Energy Efficiency Consulting & Energy Audits
- Energy audits that include electrical, fuel, compressed air, and steam.
- Power factor correction and improvement.
- Fuel and combustion analysis, efficiency and optimization.
- Facility process optimization.
- Waste minimization.
- Measurement of through-valve leaks and atmospheric leaks of steam and natural gas..
- Cost analysis and Return-On-Investment (ROI) report and payback time.
- Implementation and/or management of audit recommendations.
Energy Efficiency Strategy
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction methods.
- GHG emission inventories for methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O).
- GHG emission measurement ‚ vapor measurement (VMU), engine and stack testing.
- Compliance with USEPA Proposed Greenhouse Gas Rule
- GHG emission control technologies ‚ vapor recovery (EVRU), BTEX controls, flares, low/no bleed pneumatics, air/fuel ratio controllers.
- Emission factor development.
- USEPA STAR program implementation and reporting.